Fence Wall and Gate » Gate Track Truck Assembly
Gate Track Truck Assembly (PDF)
Complete Fence, Gate & Wall Section PDF
Exclusively designed for a perfect fit with the EMS Rolling Gate Track extrusion!
Never machine another rod assembly in order to make a truck assembly fit!
Features and Benefits:
- 2000 lb. Static Load Rating
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Mounting Assembly Rod
- Sealed, captured roller bearings (not pressed in) significantly reduces failures.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The full-floating stainless steel rod end allows for misalignment of the support post, truck bracket or the gate not being plumb.
- The rod end is machined for clearance of the track slot, a feature not found on competitors' trucks.
- Frame machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6511 aluminum
- Truck frame extends past side rollers to protect rollers from impact with gate end caps.
- Machined 6061-T6511 Aluminum Side Rollers (not plastic or cast aluminum)
- Corrosion Resistant
- To eliminate failures from roller contamination, the captured load bearings are fitted over a machined hub in the frame and securely held in place. This secures the bearings and protects the outer seal from being dislodged.
- The inner bearing seal is protected by the truck frame.
- Side rollers are machined from 6061-T6511 aluminum bar. These rollers contain a sealed ball bearing which is held in place with aluminum hubs on top and bottom. Bearing seals are now protected from damage and contaminants.