Hurricane Protection Systems » 58mm End Roll Shutter
58mm End Retention Catalog Pages (PDF)
Complete Hurricane Section PDF
New developments in roll shutters include the 58MM Bertha™ End Retention which now
offer viewports and a clear span of up to 24 feet!
Roll Shutter is installed above an opening and are raised and lowered using an electronic motor.
The system can also be activated manually by crank. When built into a new home Roll Shutters are
virtually invisible. While in the closed position, they not only provide storm protection, they
also protect from forced entry and theft. When not in use they store in an enclosed box located
at the top of the opening.
Features & Benefits:
- Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet.
- Small bundle size compared to other standard roll up shutters. Radius on slat allows for shutter to roll into a small hood (box).
- Tracks are designed slimmer, but stronger.
- Installation friendly by using 5/16 Tapcon.
- Good spans at high pressures
- Screws do not need to be adjusted with different pressures at flat locks
- Slats into tracks (guidance)
- Self lubricated Slat Lock -does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
- Quiet operation.
- Attachments of stainless steel #10 screws (fasteners).
- Slats rolls tight around the rear, minimize the deflection on the rear.
- Designed to fit end cap and bracket system.
- Florida Building Code approved (Non-HVHZ)
- ASTM tested